10.17.2008

Thank You VAL !!!!!


So my sister is a photographer- how lucky am I? She has always taken amazing pictures of my kids and our family(if I do say so myself) and I take it for granted. She is incredible. She is always lugging her camera from place to place capturing our memories and it's so great. Thank you for taking the time to take a family photo for us. We have so many good ones to choose from it has been overwhelming! And it is so nice to have Josie represented in the family after 16 months of life of earth. Hello. You are awesome Val and I sincerely appreciate you holding my hand through this process every step of the way- from picking clothes out, to picking the day, location, then ordering the prints. It still would not be done if you hadn't been there for me. I will pass on your amazing talents. Your pictures speak for themselves and I'm so happy for you. You are the real deal. Muchas Gracias. And thank you Lindsay for being our on site hair stylist, noise maker and yo-go snack feeder. You were equally important in this endeavor.
(Note to readers- Val's blog http://www.matthewandvalerie.blogspot.com/ is amazing and she includes many pics of my family and our happenings. If it seems like you never see new bloggage on my end pop over to hers and check it out...)

8 comments:

Melenie said...

What a cute family picture! Too bad we just got ours done this past summer. I'll have to call Val for our next one.

Lisa said...

Your pictures turned out so cute!!! I think I will need to call your sister next time we need a family picture.

Christy said...

They turned out great! You are very lucky to have a great photographer and sister all in one!

Rob and Tracee said...

You are such a cute family! I love your pictures. Val is very talented. When Kymbree gets older I want to do a location picture and I'll call Val.

val said...

thanks ali. that was so sweet. love you!!

RaeLynn said...

val's skills + your in sanely photogenic family = the most beautiful pictures ever. Seriously-they are beyond lovely. I want to see more!

Dinah said...

Nice work Val! Nice work Allen Clan! I love a picture that captures everyone's best (but not fake) smile and this one does that. Love it!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Ali. I love that picture! But more than that I love all the quotes from the kiddies...I really need to write stuff down. Gavin says some whoppers EVERYDAY!!
Sometimes I wonder where they really come up with this stuff!!