10.06.2008

100%



Trev-it's important for you to know that Brinley misses you and loves you 100%.

(This message was found on the white board in Trevor's room).

Trevor will be home in January!!

5 comments:

Lindsay Kehl said...

I like all the new updated pics. Those are some dang cute kids! Hopefully you'll keep the new posts coming.

Christy said...

That is too cute! By the way, I love the new pics did Val do them? You have a darling family.

Courtney said...

How adorable! I can't believe Trevor will be home so soon! Wow! I love the new pics of your kids, and you & Steve. I noticed it on your profile pic when you left me a comment (thanks!) & so I popped over to see if there were any more...and there was! :) Still no computer on my end. I did pull out my old laptop, but it's such a pain to work on (very slow!) that it's just plain frusterating & not worth the effort, so I will continue on Old School style!

Team 'Iloa said...

This is so sweet!

Rachel Lovato said...

Ali. I love your new pictures! You guys are ALL adorable!