This is the snowstorm we drove home in Sunday after spending a delightful and relaxing weekend at the Huffaker cabin. This is what the kids did as soon as we got in the car- all three, slept, slept, slept the whole way. And the last picture is what they've been doing for the past 2 days- movies, movies, movies. We have the flu! They are so sick and have zero energy. And we did get flu shots I promise. So sorry to the Sandberg clan that we spent all weekend with. We didn't know I promise, and besides I'm gonna blame Dylan. He started it...
2.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy (Late) Birthday to you, Steve and Brinley! You guys know how to party. Ellie loved Brinley's cake. Nice work.
Ali, I love all your recent posts! Your family (and you!) is so cute. I'm sorry you were all sick - I think you passed it to us in CA too. We've been miserable. I'm so jealous of Brinley's valentines b-day - mine falls short, on the 11th, but I always wished I was a v-baby.
I also love the jumping over the candlesicks and tea party. Childhood is really fun.
We know the feeling - between Brynn and I, six kids, and two hubbys we are a constant germ zone. We have still been trying to recover from the month long flu, passing it back and forth. YUCK!
Sorry that you've all been sick. It seems that it doesn't matter that you had shots because there are now different flu strands going around. Knock on wood, we have yet to get sick here. Hope you're all feeling better soon.
Post a Comment