3.19.2008

I'm Back! And my 10 things before I die...

For all two of you actually reading my blog- I'm back. Well I think I'm down to just one reader now because Linds says she is boycotting my blog since I never update. Yikes, it's true. I'm simply not that interesting. However we had a bout with the flu and are in the middle of top secret house stuff. More on that later. So to Val- love your blog-like usual. Thanks for posting many great pics of my family on it. You've got skills. It really helps that someone in the family keeps us current, so many thanks. And now to the much anticipated 10 Things I want to do before I die: (In no particular order)

1. Live to be a Grandma and have all my children outlive me by many many years...

2. Go on a tropical vacation with the Sandberg clan minus kids, sorry.

3. Go on a mission with Steve.

4. Travel to South America and see Steve's old mission stomping grounds in Bolivia -can't believe I actually typed that- that's committing me I am sure.

5. Take a ballroom dance class with Steve and wear a slinky dancing with the stars outfit- kidding on the later part. But seriously, I have got to learn some sort of dance/coordination before I kick the bucket.

6. Read until I'm blind- everything from novels to the scriptures.

7. Get updated on my digital pictures and figure out how to display and archive them.

8. Work in the temple.

9. Be done with getting zits- I'm 30 years old for heaven's sake!

10. Own and decorate a family cabin.


My list could go on and on but I've got a lifetime to keep working on it...

5 comments:

Mindi said...

I will continue to be your faithful blog reader...I enjoy the updates and I think that you do a great job posting. Don't let anyone push you around!

Team 'Iloa said...

just had to stop by and check out your beautiful family! Love all the pix and updates. Don't count on me keeping mine up to date, I can't even keep up on my email!
Anyway, hope all is well with you and your super adorable family!
Love and aloha, Megan

McBrides said...

I could agree with about everything on this post. Who has time to post when there are diapers to change, messes to clean and kids to love, but we do what we can right? And I'm right with you....zits were supposed to end with high school!

Julie said...

All very good goals. I agree and could join you on many of them.

Courtney said...

I love your list...so many things to write, & only 10 spaces to fill! I would also like to ditto what Mindi said (eventhough I don't know her!)-plus, I am in the same boat...every gives up on checking my blog since I never post anything! Steve is going on 2 festivals, huh?? It is so not fun! Curtis is doing 7, so it's a long spring for us! I would like your email address. I'm thinking of taking my blog private. Would you mind emailing me at chadderdonclan@msn.com?