I saw a sneak peak of your pictures and they are SO adorable. I love all the hats! You have such darling kids.. and all so well behaved. Good training, mom!
Hello: I can't get enough of you guys. How fun to see your blog and remember those fun times. You could come over every day and I wouldn't get sick of you!!! Those are some of the most beautiful faces on the planet!!!! I love you! Grandma Sandberg
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
7 comments:
OH...MY...GOSH. That is so cute. I hope that is in a frame somewhere. Wow.
Hi Ali-
I saw a sneak peak of your pictures and they are SO adorable. I love all the hats! You have such darling kids.. and all so well behaved. Good training, mom!
gorgeous baby! i love babies in hats...too cute!
You're right, what a priceless picture! Love all your pics! Proud of you for taking a break with your sweetheart. Looked like fun!
What a beautiful picture!
An angel! Those blue eyes are intoxicating - I wish those genetically perfect blue eyes ran in our family.
Hello:
I can't get enough of you guys. How fun to see your blog and remember those fun times. You could come over every day and I wouldn't get sick of you!!! Those are some of the most beautiful faces on the planet!!!!
I love you!
Grandma Sandberg
Post a Comment