Hey Ali! It's Court...searched for your blog since your Christmas card said you were a blogger. Can't wait to catch up and check it out. Feel free to look at ours...I'm a bit of a slacker, and don't update often enough, but it's there for the viewin'! I'm gonna add you to my links too! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
8 comments:
Awesome! This is hilarious.
I love this!!!
Now that was funny!!!! I hope that your family had a Merry Christmas and look forward to a Happy New Year.
Oh... and I stole this idea. I hope you don't mind.
Did your family have a good Christmas?
Hey Ali! It's Court...searched for your blog since your Christmas card said you were a blogger. Can't wait to catch up and check it out. Feel free to look at ours...I'm a bit of a slacker, and don't update often enough, but it's there for the viewin'! I'm gonna add you to my links too! Hope you had a great Christmas!
Loved it! You used some great pictures!
so funny! I love Griffin's expression!
now that was a tree-lighting!
Post a Comment