So I haven't dedicated the time yet to blogging our holiday happenings, but thought I'd share some of the funny things my kids have been saying lately.
First of all, Brinley got 'Baby Alive' from Santa and parts of her really believe that the doll is alive. She thinks it needs to be fed and changed regularly- well like every day or two- so today on her way to school she says, "Mom if my baby cries while I'm gone you need to feed her." Me, "Okay." Brin- "It doesn't seem like you took very good care of her yesterday because I left her on the table and when I came home she was in the same place." Me, "Oh, sorry." Brin- "That's okay, but try harder today okay?"
And today I gave her a sticker from the disney junk mail I opened- a high school musical sticker to be exact. She was really excited and ran around with it shouting, "High Sickal Musical! High Sickal Musical!"
Griff says, (in no particular order)
"Guys WAKE up!" (When he's being left behind instead of 'guys WAIT up!')
"Josie is being mysterious."
"Our little princess is a spitter princess." (in reference to Joslynn of course)
"Brin, you are funny and odd."
"Those boring cars are giving me a headache." (in reference to a loud car that drove down the street)
They really do crack me up on a daily basis. I keep two small journals in the kitchen to grab at a moment's notice and write down cute things they say. It's fun to look back on those entries every once in a while. Cheap entertainment.
1.02.2008
He said, She said
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
OH man, that is hilarious. Seriously...thanks for the laugh!
As if you don't have enough people to take care of...adding Baby Alive to the mix! Hopefully you are doing a better job babysitting while sissy attends school.
I'm so glad you write them down. You think you'll always remember those cute things, but you don't. I've written a few things down that Kason has said, and it cracks me up every time I look at it!
https://fxprofito.com/2020/10/04/handicap-menguntungkan/
Post a Comment