
Steve, Josie, and I took a quick trip to So. Cal last week. It was nice to get-away even for a couple days. Val and Matt graciously kept Brin and Griff for us. It was Josie's first time on an airplane and she was an awesome traveller! I know some people sitting near us on the plane were nervous when we boarded, but several of them commented on how great she was. Phew. Steve and I enjoyed eating out, a movie, and the beach. However we did not enjoy all the traffic we had to endure to get from point A to point B. Wow. Good times though. I love California and lived there until I was nine. The climate is unbeatable and it's fun to see Stater Brothers, In and Out, and Winchells. And as luck would have it, it snowed while we were away. Now back to the coats and gloves!
12.01.2007
Santa Monica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The beeeeeeeeeeeach! I'm so jealous...oh how I love the beach. I heard Griff and Brin were little angels for Val and Matt. Easy on having the perfect little family :)
Hey Rae- spend a couple hours with me and you'll know that I don't have the perfect family- but I'm keeping them all anyway :)
CA is an amazing place to be - when you can walk around the beach in November! I still can't believe how wonderfully happy the weather makes me. Quite a change from Chicago!
I wish that I could say that our trips on airplanes were so easy peasy! I think that we have been banned from almost all the airlines. We are down to the last few that I not seen our most wanted pictures.
Post a Comment