What a gal! This little lady is going through some major transitions. She is potty training (her idea believe me, and notice the book she is reading- this was not staged I caught her researching at the library!), she got kicked out of the crib into a big girl bed, and insists on dressing herself- EVERYDAY! No joke I am one of those moms that needs a sign to stick to the back of her that says, "I dress myself." She is SOOOooo opinionated about what she wears at all times- including footwear. She is majorly into accessories right now and last week came out of her room ready for church with 3 purses in tow. She will keep a bracelet or ring on all day-or night if we forget to take it off at bedtime. She is just a joy to have around the house. She is affectionate and cuddily and says many times a day, "I love you mom." She of course has her two-year-old moments of tantrums but for the most part continues to roll with the rest of us. She is happy as long as she's involved in whatever we are doing. What kind of family would we be without JoJo? Her little sister has a tough act to follow but we will be keeping her either way- we are all so excited to meet her! Even Josie said this morning - "mommy big belly, baby?" Maybe she gets it...
9.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks for the update Allison! Good to hear what is new with you! Josie sounds so adorable! That is so great that she says "I love you"! Jamie is still more of a grunter! And Potty training and crib-leavin'! WOW..JEALOUS! Girls are so much fun, I am glad you are having another one!
Josie has beautiful eyes, especially that picture with the gray hat. She's going to be a smart one, already reading at the library. You're a great mommy!
Post a Comment