I so love this post!!!! It made me smile from ear to ear. I feel your pain. I'm going through the same thing as we speak. What else would we do if we didn't have a little helper to "remind us" to clean out our cupboards and drawers every once in a while
Too cute! I feel your pain. I have a picture of Kason laying on top of the vacuum as I'm trying to pull it around. It's a wonder we ever get anything at all done!
is she a walker and climber now?! nate and i really need to come up for a visit and see how everyone's growing! hopefully it will be much sooner than later! tell the little ones and steve hello!
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
6 comments:
I so love this post!!!!
It made me smile from ear to ear. I feel your pain. I'm going through the same thing as we speak.
What else would we do if we didn't have a little helper to "remind us" to clean out our cupboards and drawers every once in a while
Too cute! I feel your pain. I have a picture of Kason laying on top of the vacuum as I'm trying to pull it around. It's a wonder we ever get anything at all done!
Man she is cute! I love that girl. I am sure you are constantly closing doors. I love when you update your blog!
Too true...very funny post!! :D
Gotta love it!
is she a walker and climber now?! nate and i really need to come up for a visit and see how everyone's growing! hopefully it will be much sooner than later! tell the little ones and steve hello!
mark
Post a Comment