Guess who just got roses?! Sweet! I'm not much for bragging about my loved ones, but this deserves a shout out. Last week was really hectic and then I left for St. George for the weekend for my sista get-away (which was a blast) and Steve had to go to AZ this week-Tuesday and Wednesday. So needless to say we have barely seen each other let alone spent any quality time. But Steve arranged for Lindsay and Jon (many thanks) to come stay with the kids Monday evening while we went to Wingers (our fav) and then to a movie (Batman-not my fav). So hello he brings home flowers and then wisks me off on a date and had made all these arrangements by himself and it was all a wonderful surprise to me! What a man. (FYI- I hate reading things like this on other peps posts when you are feeling like your man doesn't remember to do these kinds of things, but he shocked me, out of the blue- no coaxing whatsoever. So ladies, your man will come through you just never quite know when. Be patient. Your day will come.
8.13.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Wow, you lucky gal! Those flowers are gorgeous! Flowers when you're least expecting them are always great.
What a man!!!
And he has awesome taste, too.
I had so much fun while you were here and we were so happy you stopped by! I see why Steve was missing you so much, you are so much fun!
BTW thanks for the beautiful little shoes for Lilia. We found them after you left. You guys are sneeky!!
You should go on a sisters getaway more often--he apprciated you so much while you were gone you got beautiful flowers out of the deal! You should come down again and see what he gets you this time!
What a guy! They always come through when you need it most! Lovely flowers!
Right now that song "Jealousy" is playing in my head. You are one lucky girl. I'm happy you had fun and to give Steve some credit while you were gone-he really made a good effort at the girls hair:).What a guy-doing the girls hair and giving you roses! Impressive!!!
Post a Comment