I love the 4th of July and have decided that it is officially my favorite holiday. We've pretty much got this one down- family, fireworks, food, freedom. That's where it's at. I for one am proud to be an American this day and every other.
Brin's hair braided looks just like yours and Val's did when you were little. So cute. My mom was no good at french braids and I was always jealous of yours.
I hope it doesn't bother you that I found your blog....blame it on Rachel....But it was good to see how your family has grown and changed and see what you have been up to. It looks like you have a happy, eventful life. Hurray for you!
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
3 comments:
Brin's hair braided looks just like yours and Val's did when you were little. So cute. My mom was no good at french braids and I was always jealous of yours.
Glad you had a nice holiday.
I love traditions...wish we had some! Julie is so right about the braids, Brin is definitely a duplicate of you in younger years!:D
I hope it doesn't bother you that I found your blog....blame it on Rachel....But it was good to see how your family has grown and changed and see what you have been up to. It looks like you have a happy, eventful life. Hurray for you!
Post a Comment