7.20.2008

JOSIE is One!



This is my big birthday girl. She was one on June 15-which was also Father's Day. We had a fun Sunday birthday with our families over for cupcakes and creamies. Josie was the perfect birthday girl (she even kept her bow in her hair) and seemed very interested and happy with her presents-the wrappings and the contents. It was fun to have her so agreeable and she even dove right into her cake(which B and G didn't do as one year olds)-making a huge mess which pleased us all. I tried to think of something Josie liked to do and came up with going for a walk. She loves being outside so we took a nice walk up to the lake with everyone and came home and relaxed. It was a fun day. I can't believe my baby is a year old!

3 comments:

val said...

yep, this one needs to be enlarged to 24x36 and hang in your living room...it's just THAT cute.
(and for the record this is not my photo...props to dad for the magnificant photo)

Courtney said...

I was going to say the same thing as Val...that picture is gorgeous! I love it!

the twins said...

Ali,

You guys look great! Happy Birthday to your little Josie. She is adorable.

Steph