It's official- she's mobile now! She does more of an army crawl/drag herself across the floor but it's working for her and she's so proud of herself. I can already tell that this is going to get exhausting- but it's been fun to watch too. She is quite determined and very creative so far. Here is where she got during the 2 seconds I was getting dressed this morning-
5.27.2008
Jo Jo on the Go Go
It's official- she's mobile now! She does more of an army crawl/drag herself across the floor but it's working for her and she's so proud of herself. I can already tell that this is going to get exhausting- but it's been fun to watch too. She is quite determined and very creative so far. Here is where she got during the 2 seconds I was getting dressed this morning-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
And she's off! New adventures ahead with captain crawler. Luckily you keep a clean bathroom!
Don't you just love these "getting into everything days!" They keep you jumping and never bored. Do you call her Jo Jo? That is great if you do. We have a Jo Jo, Joey, Jo also.
Your kids are adorable!!!
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her in a few months. Hopefully she'll be at the shower? Or at least the beginning or end of it?
What a cutie!
Post a Comment