11.05.2007

Holy Halloween!



Posted by Picasa
Okay, here they are. Our glorious costumes. If you can't tell from looking at us, Brinley was Snow White, Josie was Happy the Dwarf (one of the seven dwarfs), Griffin was a Pirate (who you better believe loved his sword accessory), Steve was Anthony Wiggle (complete with Australian accent) and I was Debbie Gibson or Deb from Napolean Dynamite- take your pick. We sure had fun and actually made it to 25 house this year in the neighborhood. That is a family record. And all this was after our visits to Grandpa Sandberg and Lindsay at their places of employment and a school party. I didn't realize we'd come home with enough candy to last us a year, but it's helping when I need a bribing tool.

3 comments:

McBrides said...

Love the creative costumes!

val said...

That picture is SO cute of Josie. She was the cutest dwarf I've ever seen. You get a gold star for Griff's costume too. His pirate get-up was nothing short of perfect (and free) :)

Mindi said...

Debbie, oops I mean Ali, your family looked very Halloween fashionable. I love when parents dress up with their kids!