
I guess my kids are ready for the snow because as soon as we had raked up our massive pile of leaves to jump in they started making 'snow angels'. They had fun completely destroying our pile and then were off to the sandbox and lady bug hunting. We will miss our backyard adventures when the winter hits but I guess we'll be able to make real snow angels then.
P.S. You will see many pictures of Brinley in her black Halloween sweater- granted some of the pics were taken on the same day but we indeed tried to get as much mileage out of it as possible this month.
P.S.S. I hope you all have been to Target to grab some after Halloween clearance specials! I'm sure you'll be seeing those finds on my blog next Halloween.



2 comments:
It is nice to see pictures of beautiful leaves, we are still wearing our bathing suits around here. I am glad, on the other hand, that the leaves are in your yard not ours. We are not the best gardeners.
Al, it's me Megan your crazy Ricks roommate. C-4. Cute kids! My email is cmcjeep@yahoo.com and my blog is conoverjourney.blogspot.com.
I have three girls and one boy. Hope to hear from you! Megan
Post a Comment