We pulled off a weekend get-away to Park City! Steve has had this work conference on the calendar for several weeks but I was seriously doubting we would really be able to pull it off. I have had bronchitis and Cassie was just taken off her meds for C Diff, so I was worried she would be super sick, but the stars aligned and we felt well enough to go. It was so nice to have a change of scenery. We stayed at the Grand Summit Hotel at The Canyons in a lovely suite. Thank you Sims MM! We enjoyed the pool, movies, the view, gondola ride, a walk around the ritzy place, and eating out. Steve and I enjoyed some fancy dinners with his colleagues while his boss's teenage daughter Liz tended our kids back in the room. So fun! Steve and the older two kids hit the slopes Saturday and did skiing (Brinley) and snowboarding (Griffin and Dad) lessons. Funny that we have never been around the world of ski resorts much and they are so close. It's a different culture but I think we could get used to it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
These pics rock! I cannot believe b and g have been on the slopes and I never have! How fun. Glad you guys were well enough to go and have the change of pace for a bit.
Post a Comment