This was our down day- so relaxing to do the beach bum thing. Everyone seemed in their element- the kids just ran and ran and played non stop. Brinley was brave out in the waves and was wet nearly the whole time. Griff chased seagulls for hours- never tiring of the fact that they always got away just in time. Josie collected shells for us and Cassie worked the crowd. She was very friendly as she wandered around. We buried each other in the sand and I think we almost dug to China at one point. I love the beach! I also love that we brought all that sand back to the hotel room not my house!
10.01.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Agh the beach! Can't wait to go again. It's been too long. Looks like all had a grand time. And lol on the sand being tracked into the hotel...
Val I honestly think my kids had just as much fun at the beach as Disney- we really need to try and do the beach house thing. I think that's a vacation all could enjoy. We could even swap nights out and stuff. Let's make that happen next summer...
Post a Comment