Meet "GUS" our new baby. He is a Havanese 9 week old puppy and it's serious puppy love over here. He is a lot of fun- and a lot of work- but we are excited about our new family member.
It was really fun to surprise the kids with him- Steve and I picked him out a few weeks ago and then Daddy brought him home from work last week. Are we not the coolest parents ever?!
Brin is overcoming her fear of dogs and is so proud to be a dog owner. Griff is excited to finally have another boy around here. Josie carries him everywhere and is probably his #1 fan. Cassie can't keep her hands off him or out of his water bowl...no fear whatsoever...yikes. She has helped him learn to LOVE his kennel because it is a safe retreat from her. Nevertheless- he seems to love us all and has started to fit right in.


5 comments:
He's adorable!
So cute! Congrats!
he's totally adorable and of course my kids think we need one now too. we're happy to have a new dog cousin!
Gus is so dang cute!!!
He's so cute. I've raised a very naughty doggie. My advice in training is to buckle down at the beginning with "rules" and stick by them. I sure wish I had.
Post a Comment