2.26.2011

Girls Night In...



















I could not resist posting these- reminds me of the good old days and simpler times when we spent our weekends dressing up like complete nerds and heading out in public! So fun to reminisce- we missed you other cakeholes. Apparently though you weren't invited if you aren't going through the long, blonde hair that you always wanted in high school but never had phase. Love you Kel and Juls. You are both inspirations of strength!

3 comments:

Rachel Lovato said...

Yes, the "high school 6" need a reunion. I think the last time we were ALL together was Teri's shower and I am pretty sure her little dude is almost 2!!!! Well, this year is our 15 year reunion...we are getting old. er.

Teri said...

You three are total hot blondies. I definitely wouldn't fit into your group. :)

Sad I missed the fun though...

Ali said...

Whatever Teri! You are the mothership- you'll always fit in. We laughed so hard about our quirkiness. We need to get together for more making fun of our younger years!