11.18.2010

Halloween 2010


Here are my little darlings. We thought we'd do a Star Wars theme for all, but Sleeping Beauty thought differently...



Yes I do normally look exhausted, but I'm dressed as a zombie for the Thriller dance I did with the Young Women. Steve was Fe Man (Iron Man for all you periodic table of the element fans out there-especially fitting for his line of work in the metal industry...clever huh...but that fact that I had to explain all that maybe not?)
I think this pretty much sums up how I feel about Halloween-or at least at certain points. It's a big job huh ladies?

3 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

LOL-Loved your dancing skills. Love the pumpkin-exactly how I feel. My kids asked atleast 50 times, "When are we gonna carve our pumpkins?" I had so many lame insincere answers-they are still uncarved on our porch. I feel heartless to really throw them away but it's sorta too late to carve. Please find a teenager to come pumpkin bash my pumpkins! ;)

Joy & Casey said...

PS-You know-pumpkin bash my pumpkins in THEIR OWN DRIVEWAY or on another street or in Daybreak. Let's be specific.

Rachel Lovato said...

Cute pictues Al. All of them! Your kids are just adorable! I love the family theme for costumes!