1.07.2010

Shower Power

The only way I can shower these days is if these three are simultaneously doing the following :

Usually doesn't happen in a very timely manner. Let's just put it that way...

3 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I hear ya on the shower thing! I have to put both mine down for a nap and then hurry and run and shower and get ready before they wake back up. I love the days when I don't have to be somewhere and don't have to rush, because it gets tiring doing it just in the time they nap! Your kids are cute and Cassidy is getting big.

Julie said...

Too cute. I know what you mean. Kason often "visits" with me while I'm trying to go to the bathroom. I'm like "uh, could you leave me alone for a minute?" If I shut the door on them, they knock, bang, and stick their fingers under the door. The joys of motherhood.

Dinah said...

When all the stars align...
For me its before they wake up in the morning. Too early? Yes, but its the only way.

I love getting an Allen update...its about as often as mine. We must be plain old busy these days.

Love you guys.