These are the beautiful shots captured by Val when Cassidy was 7 days old. Val I am forever indebted to you for helping me seize these moments in photographs.
I love these pictures! Does Val do this professionally? If not, she SHOULD! I can't wait to see her in person! It feels like forever since we have hung out!
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
14 comments:
Such precious pictures! Val does a great job!
OMG - these are unbelievable!! Hope I get to meet her real soon.
So sweet! :) I love newborns, except at night. :)
She is just adorable. So glad you were able to capture her when she was only a week old!
Cute, cute! Wish I had that talent.
Those are just darling!!
I love these pictures! Does Val do this professionally? If not, she SHOULD! I can't wait to see her in person! It feels like forever since we have hung out!
She is ADORABLE!!!
Oh, I LOVE it!! Looks like you are jumping back into the swing of things....Like there is a choice, right? You look great!!
so CUTE!!! she is such a BEAUTIFUL baby :)
Ali! Congrats on the birth of Cassidy! She is sooo adorable!
LOVE THEM!!! You are beautiful Allison-love the pic of you and Cassidy! She's just awesome!
Hey Ali, Ter, Heath and I want to come and see you and the baby, what are your plans for this weekend???
Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment