How do your girls have bows in their hair looking so cute when you're in the hospital delivering a baby? You guys are amazing! Congrats--we're so happy for you. Can't wait for more details. Love you!
You're girls have bows in their hair because I am so awesome! Just kidding. Fun to see the blog post. I can't wait to hold that bundle of adorableness soon. Love you.
What?! You too! I just was on Val's blog and saw that she had a new baby. In the picture of you on her blog you didn't look like you were very far along! WOW- congratulations to you too.
Awesome news! She is a beauty with a great name and a wonderful family--life doesn't get much better than that! You look great Ali! Congratulations to you all!
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
13 comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful. What a wonderful addition to an already darling family!
Congrats Ali, She is absolutely beautiful!!! I will let you get settled and then I'm coming out to visit!!! LOve Ya!!!
Congrats! Another beautiful baby to add to a beautiful family!! hope you're doing well!
Oh yippee Al! Congrats! I love the name Cassidy! I can't wait to see her in person!
She looks like an Allen. Very cute and of so small. Congrats!
Oh she is so precious! Congrats to you all, your family is so cute!
How do your girls have bows in their hair looking so cute when you're in the hospital delivering a baby? You guys are amazing! Congrats--we're so happy for you. Can't wait for more details.
Love you!
You're girls have bows in their hair because I am so awesome! Just kidding. Fun to see the blog post. I can't wait to hold that bundle of adorableness soon. Love you.
Congrats Ali! She's beautiful. And her name is beautiful too. Hope I can meet her soon!
XOXO
Congrats! You look great! Enjoy the newborn little girl. She will grow up fast.
What?! You too! I just was on Val's blog and saw that she had a new baby. In the picture of you on her blog you didn't look like you were very far along! WOW- congratulations to you too.
Awesome news! She is a beauty with a great name and a wonderful family--life doesn't get much better than that! You look great Ali! Congratulations to you all!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment