Here is a group shot of the youth in our area who participated in the choir for the Cultural Temple Celebration. It was a lot of work but a neat experience. Can you find me? Hint- I wasn't in dress code...
Last night I had the opportunity to be an usher at the open house. Half of the assignments were outside and I had one of those jobs- I will never look at that particular square of pavement the same- it was right outside the hospitality tent. Funny that there are so many of us wanting to volunteer that we were stationed about every ten feet in and outside the temple. There is no way anyone gets lost on this tour! It was a beautiful night though- not rainy finally!- and it was neat to see all those many kinds of people come through. I think yesterday they said they had over 8,000 visitors.



No comments:
Post a Comment