Here she is. We think she looks pretty cute already. Healthy and right on schedule so far. Due to join our family October 20. We are all excited. Even Griffin....
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Do you need any maternity clothes? I have a big bag that Teri just gave back to me that I'm looking to unload. They would probably be big for you, but if you're interested... (This is Heather, by the way...)
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
12 comments:
Yeah for girls! Congratulations! Best wishes on your pregnancy.
That's so exciting. Congrats!
Congrats! Your kids are all cute so I wouldn't think of anything less than cute:)
I can't comment on Val's blog and not yours! Hip Hip hooray for another adorable Allen baby girl! Can't wait to see what she looks like. Love you.
Yeah, bring on more pink! Congrats, so excited for you. Yes, we'll be around the wedding weekend in July.
Congrats! I am thrilled for you. I'm sure she will be darling.... as with all of your children.
I am so excited for you! Bernice is all yours :) I know you love it and it has 7 letters you could just call her Berni.
woohoo, how exciting! Congrats!
Oooooh, this is precious!!! Can wait to see you pregnant girls in a few weeks!!!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Do you need any maternity clothes? I have a big bag that Teri just gave back to me that I'm looking to unload. They would probably be big for you, but if you're interested... (This is Heather, by the way...)
I have been checking the blog every day for this news. Congratulations on the new baby girl. See you all soon. Aunt JoAnn
Congrats! Hope that your feeling good. Let us know how things are going.
Post a Comment