
Here is my attempt at updating all y'all. I have been slacking big time. Mostly I think because I haven't felt good, but all is well now. Yeah for second trimesters! (Yes that is my official announcement for those who may not know our happy news about #4). I had a lovely Mother's Day where I pretty much just had the day off and was pampered. I didn't prepare or serve a single item of food which was rad. And I was given a new phone with better texting capabilities, and flowers for the yard-sweet. Not to mention the priceless home-made cards and handprints from the kids. I love those and tear up every year. I can't believe I've been a mom for seven years now- what a great family I've been blessed with! I have been really busy with the young women and the temple cultural celebration - the performance is tomorrow night at the conference center and they have worked so hard, it will be amazing. We have been going to lots of soccer games this month. Steve is coaching Griff's team. He has also been giving scooter rides around the yard, and we are loving this warm weather. Bring on summer!
5.29.2009
May Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
wahoo for updates! way to go. great recaps of the last few months. love the temple post. can't wait for lake powell.
Nice Al, I am really impressed with the update and I really enjoyed it!!! Congrats on #4!
Hey I found your blog from Rachel Lovatos and it was fun seeing how you are doing. Your kids are darling and congrats on baby #4 that is very exciting!
Amber(Kuehne)Holbrook
Yay, for families of six (or soon to be)!! When are due? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl? How fun that you and Val get to be pregnant together! Thanks for all the updates and all the fun pictures!!!
Congratulations on #4! Hope you are feeling good the rest of your trimesters. Loved all the posts and pictures. Feels so good to be caught up with the Allen Clan!
Congrats on baby #4! What exciting news!
Thanks for the updates. You have a beautiful family. :)
Congrats on number four!
So glad you finally updated, and I'm glad you're feeling better. Congrats on the baby. Do you know what you're having? You need to get on down here before it's too hot!
what fun updates, you are such a fun mom and do have a very cute family :)
WOW Al! Congrats on baby #4!! Keep us all updated!
Post a Comment