We had a few noteworthy things happen in February besides all the parties.
Brinley lost her first tooth! She was thrilled and came to share the news with us about five am that morning. I think she was beginning to feel like Arthur in the book about everyone else having lost a tooth but him. So that is happiness let me tell you, to be like all the other first graders now.
Griffin got a haircut.
Josie likes to wear underwear over her diaper and helps herself to the kid's drawers- literally.
I made Grandma Allen's Spaghetti which we enjoyed with G and G Sandberg after a trip through the Draper Temple Open House.
And perhaps most exciting I got new bedding and our room feels much more high class now. If only I could convince myself to start painting somewhere in this blank canvas of a house. Probably not...



7 comments:
Yay! Finally an update. January and February is definately madness for our family! I love to see the little things you guys do. Love you-Lindsay
Hey! I actually painted my room...it feels so good! After 3 years it isn't white anymore!!! Congrats on the new bedding-always fun!
You are the best!
annie and i loved your updates too. we were sad the new posts ended. keep it up. you're doing better than i am.
Thanks for the updates. I have missed the Sandberg girls blogs.
The pictures are darling. Happy belated birthdays to you all. Aunt JoAnn
Oh I just found you from Shannons blog --hope you don't mind I love reading in our fam! Tonya Steel
I love how you always celebrate the small things in life!
Ali..another important February event...your birthday, right? Or are we trying to forget those already! he he he! It was good to see you the other day!! Okay, I want to see a picture of your new bedding..I am in desperate need of new bedding myself!!!
Post a Comment