How can my sweet 18 month old be old enough for a ponytail? Lindsay encouraged me to give it a try and it was adorable while it lasted, but I'm going back to the good old-fashioned look we always do- I love her luscious curly locks and it makes her look too grown up to sport a ponytail!
1.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Holy Cow, it doesn't even look like her! She is so CUTE!
She is so cute with that little ponytail but I have to agree, I love her little goldilocks. Ponytails are hard at that age too-they last about 5 minutes.
Abby is still bald as can be. I can't wait till she has enough hair to do a cute little pony tail too! Jo is adorable! Wish we could see you more.
I usually make the mistake of making my girls look older by the way I do their hair. She is very cute in a pony though. I absolutely love Brinley's photo on the blog. Her hair is so cute. Hope all is well.
She does look so grown up!! Time sure flies!!!
Isn't it funny what makes our children seem old to us. She sure is a cutie!
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Post a Comment