Hands down best time of year to go. The animals are awake, the stinkiness level was at a minimum, the kids weren't hot and whiney, the leaves were beautiful. We loved it.
Thanks for the recommendation! I haven't made it up there this year with my children because I HATE the place in the summer. I have never done the fall thing. I just might have to take you up on it. BTW: I love the pictures from Gardner Village. They are adorable.
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
3 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation! I haven't made it up there this year with my children because I HATE the place in the summer. I have never done the fall thing. I just might have to take you up on it. BTW: I love the pictures from Gardner Village. They are adorable.
Sometimes I really wish I lived up there so I could be in on these Sandberg girl dates--4 sisters instead of 3!
This is so cute, I wish we had gone while I was up North.
Hope your mom is feeling better.
Post a Comment