4.09.2008

Our New House



Posted by PicasaHere's our new place. We are loving it. Come see us!

8 comments:

Melenie said...

Have you pulled into the wrong driveway yet? :)

Mindi said...

I am loving it! Congrats - it looks beautiful.

Dacia said...

Beautiful house!

Courtney said...

Beautiful home! Funny thing about it, is that I swear that I have been in it before. Was it for sale about 3 years ago?? Hope your getting settled!

Ali said...

Thanks. and yup Court,you probably did walk through it. It was for sale in December I think of 2005- does that sound right? How funny...its great, but we have a ton of little projects here and there. It's crazy, will we ever be done?! It's been fun though. And yes Melenie- everytime I drive past the other house I do think about pulling in before coming to my senses!

Courtney said...

We loved that house, we actually put an offer on it and it was REJECTED! I guess it's because you were meant to live in it! :)

Karamea said...

It looks so roomy! With lots of space to set up the car track! Nate told Brin I'd be up for a visit on the next trip, so we'll have to come over so I can see it! Hope everyone is healthy and happy!

McBrides said...

Nice work Allen family! It looks like a great house. Glad that everything worked out for you.