


This is what a fantastic blogger I am- see how my pictures are just so hap-hazardly placed? Oh well, I don't pretend to know what I'm doing. Some details of the night- Josie loved the water and was a trooper through the whole party. Thanks to Grandma A and Teresa for holding her so much. Brin enjoyed going down the alligator slide any crazy way she could think of. She was so brave and impressive! Griffin was a total fish. And besides the short break he took to eat the blue frosting balloon off his piece of cake, he was in the water. He did give a us a major scare by showing no fear and being pulled out of water a little too deep for him by a lifeguard (while being watched by famliy members who didn't know they were his caretakers at that moment-not their fault). Steve and I were on the slide when that happened. Yes, great parenting I know. For the record, both of us feel we had an affirmative "yes" when asking if they'd watch Griffin for us. This is why we should pay lifeguards better. Thank you Michelle. You are a true hero. And was Griffin upset about it all? No, right back in the water he went. Swimming lessons anyone?
The company was great. Thanks to those of you who were able to come. I thought it all worked out well and is something we should do again in the future. Who doesn't like getting into a swimming suit in the middle of a pasty-white winter? Good times.





2 comments:
EASY on the cuteness of Josie in her tiny swimming suit. I wish we could have been there. We won't have to miss out any more. And your pictures look great. They don't all need to be in a row. It gives it a little variety.
Now that sounded like a great party! A near drowning, snow, white bodies, and blue frosting. Happy brithday to the gang.
Post a Comment