10.29.2007

My Little Pumpkins

These pumpkins came out of Grandma Sandberg's Garden! We are all really impressed with them- now if we could only muster up the energy to carve them...

5 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow, what a great gardener your mom must be. The pumpkins look just like the ones we have to pay lots of cash for. Maybe we should start a garden?...no way, too much work! Your kids make a picture perfect post. Happy carving, or maybe you could just paint faces on them (lots less messy!).

Brynn said...

ALI!!! I'm so happy to have gotten connected with you gals. Your blog is wonderful, and your family is amazing. You have beautiful children. I was loving looking at the pictures of the small bus. :) I wish we lived close by each other - it's crazy to think that I'm now watching your kids grow up. That's got to be so weird for our moms! Lots of love, Brynn

janet said...

Ali-
Hello mamma of three! Your kids are so beautiful and what I hear from Val, they are beautifully behaved. Can you believe how fast they grow?

just wanted to you know that I stopped by your blog and loved looking at your pictures.
Happy Halloween!

RaeLynn said...

Ali, I love your blog--and what a great post. This is the cutest little picture of all your pumpkins :) I'm going to add a link of your blog to ours.

McBrides said...

What cuties!