10.15.2007

Josie is 4 months old!





I just wanted to pay tribute to our little person. She is four months old now- and my how time flies- but that seems to be a noteworthy milestone in our family. She is sleeping through the night now-just like Brin and Griff started to do at four months. She sleeps in her own room now and seems to love her crib. She's so happy in the morning when I go get her. There's nothing like the expression on a baby's face when they first see you in the morning. We love her so much and maybe even a little extra now that we're getting more sleep!



3 comments:

Teri said...

Ali - She is SO adorable!! I can't believe it's already been 4 months!

And speaking of Halloween, what are your little ones being this year?

severts6 said...

I'm soo jealous, you are getting sleep!!! Someday...
-Amber

McBrides said...

What a cutie! You are now entering the "golden" months of babyhood, don't you think? Love all your pictures!