9.13.2007

Baby on Board




We wanted to take an evening walk up to the lake but didn't have anywhere for our little one- so we got creative and put her in the trunk- of the jogger stroller- please don't call DCFS. She slept through the whole experience and we all had fun getting some fresh air.

4 comments:

val said...

This is so funny. Do you have a bike too or do you ride on Steve's back? A DCFS rep should be stopping by your house just to check up on things...

Teri said...

Poor little girl. She'll be haunted about this her whole life. And deathly afraid of trunks. :)

severts6 said...

Joslyn is soo cute and she looks soo snug in the trunk.

I found your blog through Val's blog. It's fun seeing pictures of your cute kids since we don't live close enough to see them in person.
love- cousin-in-law Amber

Vonae said...

Your kids are so cute! I have often wondered how to go for a bike ride when I have a new born. Now I know how. Thanks! :)