Dear Ali: What a beautiful little family you have. I remember when mine children were small like yours--but it goes all so fast!! Try to enjoy all the times and don't expect to get too much else done for awhile. Taking care of babies is a full time job. You are doing fabulous job!!! I love you, MOM (Grandma S.)
Steve and Ali have been married for 12 years now. We have 4 adorable kids-Brinley, Griffin, Joslynn, and Cassidy. We have a very full and busy life and couldn't ask for more!
1 comment:
Dear Ali:
What a beautiful little family you have. I remember when mine children were small like yours--but it goes all so fast!! Try to enjoy all the times and don't expect to get too much else done for awhile. Taking care of babies is a full time job. You are doing fabulous job!!!
I love you,
MOM (Grandma S.)
Post a Comment